"When people understand a challenge, the solution appears fairly easy".
Over more than two decades of experience in 14 countries and clients from 41 nationalities, we molded our know-how into a business model.
The Seven Wise Men's methodology is to break down complex problems into their simpler elements, and then put matters into perspective in order to identify and eliminate the root causes of challenges.
We believe that our economies and companies have the required capital, skills and natural resources. That’s the reason why since 2007, we’ve been devoted to delivering pioneering and award-winning projects in the MENA region that reflect advanced know-how and capabilities.
Companies hire The Seven Wise Men to access a set of skills or abilities that may not be available in-house.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
All businesses face daily challenges and the majority of decision-makers are overwhelmed with daily management of their businesses and can’t afford to take a step back and to think strategically. Suddenly, the way a company has always done things doesn’t work as well as it used to and precious and rare resources and opportunities go to waste.
Companies hire The Seven Wise Men to instantly access a set of skills that may not be available in-house.
When we work with a new client, these are the top priorities on our minds:
What are the key operational and strategic challenges a company faces every day?
How high is the return on financial, human and technical assets?
How does it create and turn value-added into profits and benefits for its shareholders and customers respectively?
Is it profitable and attractive enough to justify reinvestments?
Is there a clear path to sustain long-term growth?
- Value creation and capture.
- Project management skills.
- Broad measures of success that include financial and non-financial results.
- People have bearings on events and the choices that make things happen to drive the outcome.
- “Management-by-objectives” approach.
The Seven Wise Men assists you to reach the right balance between creating productive and comfortable workplaces and adding value and making money. We can advance know-how, processes, structures and technologies while balancing the whole with individual subtleties and needs (i.e. life-long learning and reskilling in the workplace, improving working conditions and developing job prospects, career paths, and compensation plans in addition to multiplying motivation, loyalty, and initiative).
Technologies and profits are essential, but the former becomes obsolete quickly and the latter follows the laws of diminishing returns. Soft knowledge and resources are the more durable powers that have continuously uplifting and restorative effects on any company.
- We take on board the critical aspects of diverse management styles and cultures as we appreciate the reluctance of others to suborn social and cultural norms to reach business goals.
- We do not look only for immediate and material gains, ignoring the consequences of our choices and their far-reaching implications.
- The Seven Wise Men has assisted its customers to develop their infrastructures, rehabilitate their human resources, and invest in research and development to come up with the new ideas, goods, and services.
- The Seven Wise Men was founded to fill an international market gap that manifests itself in low productivity and poor innovation in countries that are rich in natural, human and financial resources.
Call +971 4 4280990 for your inquiries.
Drop us a line on email@example.com
For every 1 dirham invested in the Seven Wise Men’s consulting solutions, our clients earned a minimum 21 more in gross revenues.
An international award, media appearances, and proofs back our commitment to deliver expected results, on-time.
We created our own strong brand to prove our set of skills. If a business consultant can not clearly develop its own strong company; would it do a better job in handling other peoples' businesses?
– Click this link to view our accolades.
We only want the best people working for us, and we assign the best of our people to work on your projects.
Working with some of MENA’s top companies since 2007, we take pride in our excellent relationships with customers, the media and our peers. We worked with Multinationals such as Patchi, OXO, Colombini Gruppo and other local representatives of blue-chip brands such as Walt Disney, Mattel to name only a few.
INVESTING IN CONSULTING IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.