We speak of our core skills in strategic business consulting, and two words tell the tale: Informed foresight.
Our capabilities are not limited.
We are unbound to the place and time in which we work, because our values and approach are universal. The Seven Wise Men adapt to effectively reach Eastern or Western audiences.
Forget rigid business language, fancy words, and empty promises.
People come first in everything we do, because people make the real difference. Technologies and profits are essential, but the first becomes obsolete fast and the latter follows the laws of diminishing returns.
In our experience, developing internal knowledge and resources has a more enduring power.
Ongoing, uplifting and restorative effects on your business.
Our team knows how to advance macro-level profitability and technology while balancing the whole, with micro-level subtleties and needs of consusers, workforce, suppliers and the community.
To us, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.
Over two decades, and having worked with 41 nationalities in 14 countries on 3 continents, The Seven Wise Men has been investing tremendous resources to enable us to predict and set trends with the highest degrees of fidelity and certainty. We molded our know-how into our business model.
- Extract from the database of personality type analysis by nationality
- Approach to predictive data analytics.
- Cultural understanding in the Arab World, South Asia and the rest of the World
- Risk prevention and management strategy.
- Comparative multi-cultural map of 4 nationalities
In strategic planning, The Seven Wise Men’s team makes best use of these advanced tools:
- Management-by-objectives - The Balanced Scorecard - Value chain analysis
- Personality type analyses - Multi-cultural mapping - Thought leadership
- Management control systems - Business and marketing audits - Project management
- Activity-based costing - Predictive data analytics - Due diligence
- Resource management - Supply chain audit - Value creation
- Organizational development - Budgeting and variance analysis - Strategic marketing
- Costing and pricing policies - Marketing-by-objectives - Feasibility studies
- Strategic brand-building - Change management - Asset management
- Investment strategy - Benchmarking - Innovation
- Business case and investor pitch - Negotiation strategy - Structured interviewing
- Data visualization - Process re-engineering - P&L responsibility
- Total Quality Management - Financial modelling and weighted forecasting
- Risk prevention and containment - Reward and accountability systems
- Research, analysis planning - Data-driven decision-making
- Market entry strategies (global exposure)
OUR APPROACH TO STRATEGIC PLANNING.
We define where your company is today, where it wants to be, how to get there, and pitfalls to avoid.
The Seven Wise Men have a firm grasp of the core principles that create an effective, sustainable and durable evolution in a company. Simply said, we follow this path:
- Step1 We do market research and analysis
- Step2 We audit and improve performances of each department apart
- Step3 We integrate the workflow between a company’s different divisions
- Step4 We rewire and repurpose a business to meet its shareholders’ requirements
The Seven Wise Men’s team views any project, investment or company from a 360-degree perspective first: we see how the part (or the short-term program) contributes to the broader (longer-term) picture.
Our advisors believe that “management-by-objectives” is one of the most efficient approaches to manage programmes and projects of any kind, in any sector.
When people and organizations have an over-arching goal to reach, and individual tasks, needs and sub-goals are clearly assigned, aligned, integrated, supervised and adhered to.
The end-result becomes a natural progression and outcome of a well-orchestrated effort.
Although we’re a data-driven company, our team isn’t single-minded by quantitative analyses.
Hence, our team casts a wider net and keeps its eyes firmly set on the external and internal conditions, and the ever-changing variables and landscapes. To us, data is a means to an end and never an end of itself.
The Seven Wise Men’s strategic planners show impartiality, perseverance, support, and decisiveness: creating favourable environments with adding value and making money.
We take on board the critical aspects of diverse management styles and cultures and buying behaviours and incentives.
In any environment, our strategic planners do not look only for immediate and material gains, ignoring the consequences of their recommendations and their far-reaching implications. Rather, we account for values that are universal, permanent, and relevant and engaging of your targeted buyers and to your workforce.
PROVEN TRACK RECORDS.
The Seven Wise Men has assisted its customers to develop their infrastructures, rehabilitate their human resources, and invest in research and development to come up with new ideas, goods, and services that have increased their profits.
We are a unique strategic advisory firm dedicated to safeguarding and advancing your most valuable assets — shareholder wealth, return on investments, profits, return on assets, market share, revenues, quality, efficiency, and talent.
Our crystal-clear vision and unwavering determination have propelled the majority of our customers into the company of the country’s top-tier businesses.
The Seven Wise Men’s solutions are genuinely innovative, differentiated and effective: rooted in real-life experience, honed to perfection, and supported by facts and evidence.
In a world of rigid language and promises, keep hold of actions and results.
INVESTING IN STRATEGIC PLANNING IS WORTH IT.
- Tracking the smallest detail for weeks is worth it.
- Securing one more interview is worth it.
- Listening to the faintest whispers is worth it.
- Poring over thousands of documents is worth it.
- Investigating the subtlest gesture is worth it.
- Triple- checking sources is worth it.
- Validating conclusions from multiple angles is worth it.